While Alice is passionate about the law, she is also dedicated to volunteering and helping her community. She has volunteered on a regular basis at several different organisations including the Australian Red Cross, the Tzu Chi Foundation and Cystic Fibrosis Queensland. Due to her cultural heritage and educational background, Alice has excellent language skills in English, Chinese and Japanese. This has enabled her to effectively communicate with people from diverse backgrounds both at work and in a social context.
Equipped with the combination of her knowledge, skills and passion, Alice strives to provide outstanding professional and practical solutions to all her clients’ legal problems.
QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Arts (Majoring in Criminology & Japanese), University of Queensland
- Civil Litigation
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 07) 3345 6665
Fax: 07) 3345 4474