She has over 13 years of defendant litigation experience in public liability, professional indemnity, property damage and employment law. She has worked in various leading national and global law firms and has appeared in the Supreme Court and Federal Court jurisdictions. Rosana undertook pro bono work at the Federal Circuit Court providing legal advice on Employment law issues.
In 2003, Rosana obtained a scholarship to study Chinese in Beijing where she was approached by the Law Faculty to lecture Common Law and Contract Law at the Beijing Foreign Studies Universities. In 1999, she was invited to become a member of Golden Key International Society which is an exclusive society (by invite only) for the top 5% of academic students worldwide.
With her family and educational background, she is able to speak fluently in English, Cantonese and Mandarin. Rosana strives to provide her best and applies her professional practical skills for both the Australian and Chinese Community.
QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Bachelor of Law and Asian International Studies, Griffith University
- Master of Law, University of Queensland
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Unrestricted Practicing Certificate, Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of Australia Insurance Law Association
- Member of Australia and New Zealand Institute of Finance
- Member of Young Insurance Professionals
- Awards from Australian Chapter Golden Key Honour Society
- Civil Litigation
- Employment Law
- Corporate Law
- Business Law
English Cantonese Mandarin
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 07) 3345 6665
Fax: 07) 3345 4474