Paul graduated from Griffith University with a Bachelor of Laws. He volunteered at the Gold Coast Community Legal Centre as an administrator and law student on placement. At the Legal Centre, he had the opportunity to provide legal services to the members of the community and society.
Paul’s past experiences motivates him to explore the definition of a true “lawyer”, and his dedication to the profession allows him to treat and assist all his clients with the utmost quality and respect. Paul is also bilingual, being fluent in English and Korean.
QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Bachelor of Laws, Griffith University
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, College of Law
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 07) 3345 6665
Fax: 07) 3345 4474