Info & Resources

Park & Co Lawyers' Blog

Injured in a Public Place? Here’s What You Must Do

If the accident occurred as a result of the negligence of the owner or manager of the site relating to the health and safety of premises, you may be able to claim compensation for the damages resulting from your injury. Owners or managers of public places are obliged to secure Public Liability Insurance with respect to their premises, and where an accident occurs on the premises, these Public Liability Insurance companies will act on behalf of the owners or managers.

Read More »

Free Assessment Service

Visa Emergency

Our team of Immigration Law experts diagnose your visa situation, and advise you of what immediate action is needed to save your visa or application.

Find out more

Free Service

FOI Request for Immigration

We assist you to obtain information in relation to your visa status from the Department of Home Affairs.

Find out more